Customer Service Quality Specialist
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
Who we are
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
We're the voice of one of the world's most innovative luxury brands
Our Customer Service team has grown extensively over the last 3 years, with a global team of around 200 employees worldwide. Our customer is at the forefront of our business and our multilingual advisors strive to ensure we’re offering a first class service to our customers globally. Our Global teams work across FF.com and Black& White platforms which act as a full service agency providing end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively for luxury fashion brands.
As Training and Quality Team, our mission is to support and promote this growth by providing our operational teams with all means that help them being the best luxury service for our customers all around the world. We are here to ensure we are the “customer’s last great experience”.
Reporting to the Global CS Quality Team Leader, you will be responsible for monitoring and actively influencing the CS team’s quality performance, making sure that the quality requirements in place are fulfilled and the goals consistently achieved. You will also analyse advisors’ quality results and performance in order to optimize processes and support their development, in partnership with the Quality TL and manager. Responsible for creating performance reports and action plans.
What you'll do
- Oversee and monitor the development and implementation of the quality improvement program across all offices, report to the Quality TL on the activities’ completion as well as identify actions to improve quality processes;
- Contribute to develop advisors’ skills and improve their performance by supporting the supervisors with feedback and coaching intitiatives;
- Lead local and global calibration sessions and define action plans for variance reduction;
- Provide training on quality processes;
- Provide the management with reporting on Quality, C-sat and other operational KPIs related to quality performance in order to support strategic decisions;
- Work closely with the Training team to identify needs and cooperate on the creation of continuous training contents.
Who you are
- Experienced in customer service quality assurance (minimum 2 years);
- Highly skilled at analyzing;
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Fluent in German or French will be a plus;
- A strong communicator with good relationship management skills;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel;
- Highly organized;
- Able to multi-task in time sensitive situations;
- Experienced in working with an international company with multiple stakeholders;
- Flexible in schedule; must be available to work possible evenings, weekends and holidays when needed by global team.
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships