Customer Service Manager
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Our Customer Service team has grown extensively over the last years, with a global team of around 200 employees worldwide. Our customer is at the forefront of our business and our multilingual advisors strive to ensure we’re offering a first class service to our customers globally. Our Global teams work across FF.com and Black& White platforms which act as a full service agency providing end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively for luxury fashion brands.
You will be responsible for a team of Customer Service Supervisors and Advisors and will work closely with the Head of Customer Service on strategy and execution to promote the highest level of service excellence.
What you'll do
- Execute the global service strategy, ensuring SLAs are achieved;
- Provide leadership for the team by inspiring them with the company’s service vision, setting clear objectives, and motivating them to deliver the best level of service;
- Lead, coach and train the Customer Service Supervisors;
- Assess daily/weekly service levels and quality of service; implement service improvement strategies;
- Act as final point of escalation for team for customer or IT related issues;
- Identify key areas of improvement and partner with global management team to implement tailored policies, procedures, technical improvements and training programs to address those areas;
- Work with Real-Time Analyst to manage staffing plans to ensure capacity is met, taking into consideration on and off-peaks;
- Provide weekly customer feedback report;
- Manage customer related costs;
- Work closely with global CS Managers to ensure consistency of service and productivity;
- Act as liaison and point of contact for other departments to ensure a customer focused approach to business initiatives;
- Support the Customer Service Supervisors to recruit, train and develop Customer Service Representatives to ensure knowledge and skill-set growth;
- Limited international travel may be required.
Who you are
- An experienced leader and manager of a customer service team;
- Knowledgeable and experienced in e-commerce;
- Acquainted with the luxury fashion and brands (a plus);
- Commercial acumen driven with the ability to pivot quickly according to business needs and to manage change with confidence;
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to manage and organize a team from a performance as well as development perspective;
- Able to make sound business decisions with a strong sense of urgency;
- Able to work across all levels within an organization with a collaborative approach;
- Passionate for providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers;
- Flexible in schedule; must be available to work possible evenings, weekends and holidays when needed.
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.