Customer Service Advisor – Black & White (German Speaker)
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
NEW TECHNOLOGIES. BIG CHALLENGES. THE CHANCE TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING GENUINELY GROUNDBREAKING. THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THE THINGS WE CAN OFFER AT FARFETCH.
Black & White is a full service agency providing end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively for luxury fashion brands. We pride ourselves on delivering world class client service, from project management of the website build and maintenance through to ongoing e-commerce consultancy. We have launched 5 sites in 2016, 1 so far in 2017 and have a full pipeline for the rest of the year. You have the opportunity to gain exposure into all of the brilliant things we do. The team is still in its infancy, but there is amazing momentum and it’s an incredibly exciting time to join!
You will be responsible for ensuring the highest levels of customer service are delivered to both our consumers and partners at all times and via every communication channel in English and German. Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor, you will have the opportunity to gain excellent hands-on experience in a fast-growing fashion e-commerce environment, which will broaden as the team grows.
The role will suit someone who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced environment and looking to make an immediate impact within a newly created department. Our ideal candidate will be agile, professional and used to adapting your approach to suit different client & brand needs.
What you’ll do:
- You will assist customers with order enquiries email and telephone in both English and German
- You will provide product and service information to customer when necessary
- You will work with Partner Services and Operations teams to resolve any order discrepancies
- You will be the face of Farfetch Black & White to our customers and partners alike
- You will provide an impeccable level of customer service to our brands and clients
- You will keep up to date with product & brand knowledge to ensure you’re ahead of the curve at all times
Who you are:
- You have expert knowledge of luxury products and brands
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- You are able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- You are confident, articulate and eloquent
- You are proficient user of IT systems, both customer service specific and windows packages
- You have strong listening skills
- You are a problem solver with strong organizational and follow-up skills
- You have flexibility in schedule; must be available to work possible evenings, weekends and holidays when needed
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships