Crm Project Manager
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
Who we are
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
We're the voice of one of the world's most innovative luxury brands
Our Customer Service team has grown extensively over the last 3 years, with a global team of around 200 employees worldwide. Our customer is at the forefront of our business and our multilingual advisors strive to ensure we’re offering a first class service to our customers globally. Our Global teams work across FF.com and Black& White platforms which act as a full service agency providing end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively for luxury fashion brands.
The CRM Project Manager will be responsible for successful implementation and utilization of CRM functionality to meet growing business needs. Collaborating with diverse internal stakeholders, the CRM Project Manager will ensure that all CRM-related applications and processes are aligned with and add value to the strategic goals of Farfetch.
What you'll do:
- Manage and deliver enterprise CRM technology projects through a structured framework;
- Ensure that project scope, milestones, and deliverables meet the needs of relevant business and tech stakeholders;
- Communicate with internal and external technology partners to implement features and integrations;
- Manage the ongoing roadmap and develop the CRM functionality to ensure optimal customer management;
- Ensure proactive and transparent communication as well as a collaborative cross-functional team approach;
- Keep up-to-date and implement the best practices and standard methodologies defined by the industry for project management;
- Run financial impact and payback analysis both pre and post project implementation;
- Run a risk-impact analysis of project resources, contributing to budgeting activities;
- Evaluate all deviations and propose improvement plans/actions and measure activity performance against the baseline plans;
- Run follow-up reviews after project completion or at key intermediate stages;
- Capture, document and share the lessons learned; ensure ways of working reflect lessons learned
Who you are:
- Knowledgeable of CRM implementation;
- Experienced managing CRM/software IT projects (3 to 5 years of experience);
- Experienced working within an established PMO process;
- Experienced managing 3rd party implementation vendors;
- Experienced in financial impact and payback analysis both pre and post project implementation;
- Fluent in English, both written and oral (Advanced English level is a must);
- Analytical and able to make decisions under pressure;
- Great communicator;
- Accurate and responsible;
- Creative and dynamic with initiative and critical spirit;
- Self-confident, independent with organizational skills;
- Available to travel (up to 25%)
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships