Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
In Operations, you'll be part of the team that turns dreams into reality. You'll have the opportunity to amaze customers and be revolutionary - "Todos Juntos". Our team consists of all exciting fields of Operations including Delivery, Payments, Fraud, Supply Chain Management, Retail Operations and Operations Strategy. We are truly global, with strong presence in all global regions including Porto, London, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Moscow, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. In our fast growing environment, we are looking for brilliant people who share the passion for operations in this exciting cutting edge industry - and want to have some fun along the way.
You will be responsible for providing valuable insights that will help define the strategic initiatives that will move us towards the department's vision. Producing sharp analysis to support powerful business cases, you will play a key role clarifying the business problems, identifying the most pressing priorities and researching new project needs.
What you’ll do:
- Research industry best practices, tools and trends to drive continuous improvement discussions and improve partners’ experience
- Deep dive into complex business challenges to produce rich and clear use case presentations, highlighting threats and opportunities to the main stakeholders
- Create functional requirements for project initiatives, driving cross functional analysis and liaising with the appropriate stakeholders
- Produce insightful reports and dashboards to support routine and non-routine business decisions Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports
- Help develop new KPIs & benchmarking to track and measure Partner Success
- Analyze available data and generate recommendations based on insights to drive business success
Who you are:
- Skillful at SQL and advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Able to manage large volumes of information
- Experienced with data analysis software
- Talented at creating alluring, easy to interpret presentations
- Experienced or have knowledge of Kaizen and Six Sigma principles (as a plus);
- Proficient in English language both written and spoken with strong communication skills
- Able to deliver and eager to thrive in a fast paced working environment
- Driven by high performance
- Problem Solver
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships