Browns Photographer Live Model
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
Browns is one of the world’s most iconic fashion retailers, famous for discovering designers from Alexander McQueen and John Galliano to Christopher Kane and Simone Rocha. Founded in 1970 and committed to providing the best edit of global design talent, this search for creativity, innovation and originality defines the Browns spirit. In May 2015, Browns was bought by Farfetch enabling Browns to retain its strong DNA, but leverage Farfetch’s resources and world-class, global technology platform. Browns now enters into a new era with the objective of re-establishing Browns and Brownsfashion.com as the coolest boutique brand in the world. Join us on this incredibly exciting journey as we take steps to redefine luxury boutique shopping.
About the role:
Browns is enterprising in its vast and unique fashion proposition. It is therefore essential that the product imagery is reflective of our unique selling point and that it is a key driver in raising the fashion credibility of the site. The photographer will be responsible for high standard in quality and volume of the products to build our online catalog. This roll will reporting to Studios Coordinator.
What you’ll do:
- Product high level fashion shoots
- Focus to produce Live Model Shoots
- Possibility to produce Flat/Stills
- Direct the model to ensure the poses reflect the brand identity and Browns aesthetics;
- Ensure the regular production output;
- Contribute to the needs of the editorial team;
- Research for competitors’ websites to improve the techniques.
Who you are:
- Ambitious and driven with an impeccable work ethic;
- Previous Experience with tethered shooting;
- Experience with strobe lights, light meters, Pocket Wizards, and Canon systems;
- Any experience directing models is a plus;
- Photo editing experience is preferred;
- Ability to troubleshoot lighting and software issues;
- Knowledge of IT systems (Microsoft Office) and image editing/management software (Adobe Bridge, Lightroom, Photoshop);
- Great time management skills, being able to work under tight deadlines;
- Team player with a positive attitude;
- Outstanding attention to detail;
- Passionate about the fashion industry.
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent in Portuguese and English.
- 2-4 years proven still life photography experience;
- Ideally previous ecommerce experience within fashion retail - luxury market.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.