b&w Digital Marketing Assistant
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
Who we are
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
LOOK BEYOND THIS SEASON’S MUST HAVE. AND MAKE A MUCH BIGGER IMPACT –WITH FARFETCH.
In Black & White we provide brands with a platform that explores the potential of the web in order to reach a broader audience and establish their online presence.
As a Digital Marketing Assistant, your main job is to work with online marketing tools to manage all B&W transactional emails. This includes building, manage campaigns and testing the emails. You’ll also be responsible to integrate analyst’s data to use on promotional emails. This is a core job since a lot of our digital marketing efforts go through the emails that are sent to our customers.
DON’T CHANGE FASHION FOR A SEASON. CHANGE IT FOREVER.
What You’ll do:
- Configure new Responsys account;
- Test email templates in a chosen set of email providers;
- Integrate data from BI for CRM use;
- Manage transactional communications (emails);
- Give support to CRM team;
- Provide metrics related to emails (deliverability, conversion rate, click rates, etc...);
- Troubleshoot issues regarding emails.
Who You Are:
- In order to troubleshoot any issues with the email services it’s required to have some basic knowledge of SQL;
- Basic HTML knowledge to support the development team on the email creation and bug fixing;
- Have Oracle Responsys knowledge, not mandatory but a huge plus since it’s the main tool it’s going to be used;
- Very Organized, since it will be working for several brands and also Farfetch, you’ll need to be very organized to be able to cope with multiple, intrinsically different, parallel tasks;
- Email services processes at Farfetch are complex and unique therefore a lot of the learning will be done on the job on a daily basis, a curious and inquisitive mind will be necessary to quickly get up to speed;
- Since the email services are a multidisciplinary effort, it’s required that you are able to proactively search for answers and interact with a lot of different stakeholders, you must be able to be clear in describing your needs and also to support the different teams involved when they need;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Professional attitude and a real pride in the quality of work;
- Problem solver with strong organizational and follow-up skills;
- A dedicated team player;
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.