Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
LOOK BEYOND THIS SEASON’S MUST HAVE. AND MAKE A MUCH BIGGER IMPACT –WITH FARFETCH.
With us, you’ll work at the creative, cutting-edge of fashion. You’ll source emerging boutiques and spot trends, as well as work with some exceptional luxury brands.
Our Commercial team consists of Buying & Merchandising, Visual Merchandising, Brands Partnership, Business Development & Vendor Funding. Currently a team of 35 in total, we have grown extensively over the last 3 years and collaborate with almost every team across the business. From building the initial relationships with our brands and boutiques, to making sure that all of our products look beautiful on our site; you will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the work our brilliant team do.
DON’T CHANGE FASHION FOR A SEASON. CHANGE IT FOREVER.
Reporting to the Financial Operations Manager, you will have an important role within the financial operations of the business. Working together with the finance team to achieve the department and team goals, ensuring efficient, timely and accurate information.
What You’ll do:
- Issue and post invoices in the ERP;
- Manage and send the invoices to the final customers;
- Create customers in the system;
- Control and post in the ERP the related purchase invoices;
- Ensure accurate and updated account statements;
- Respond to Partners’ queries on a timely manner;
- Acquire and interpret data, analyze results and provide/improve ongoing reports;
- Assure all the deadlines are met regarding the accounting monthly closing;
- Ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting procedures;
Who You Are:
- Graduated in Accounting, Management or similar subject;
- Have minimum of 2 years of professional experience in billing;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken is mandatory;
- Have excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills;
- Microsoft Office experienced, mainly Excel;
- Have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- A team worker, with ability to interact with different departments;
- Have effective organizational, stress and time management skills;
- Dynamic, with high sense of responsibility and autonomy;
- Well organized and proactive, with the ability to handle multiple tasks at a fast pace;
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships